Covex, LLC, the premier global provider of validation and compliance expertise for the pharmaceutical industry, is seeking THREE (3) ENTRY LEVEL PHARMACEUTICAL VALIDATION ENGINEERS.
The 3 candidates should be recent graduates (or soon-to-be graduates), each with a degree in one of the following tracks:
1. Chemical, Biomedical, Engineering
2. Computer Science, MIS, or Similar
3. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry (Laboratory-focused)
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Gather, create and document requirements for information OR automation OR laboratory systems (depending on your degree and career focus).
- Draft documents required for the planning, validation, operational, and retirement phases of the System Development Lifecycle.
- Design and execute testing on the information systems using various IS testing tools.
- Participate in all phases of system testing, including:
- Draft, review, dry-run and execute test scripts on a variety of different applications using various testing tools.
- Collaborate with team to resolve system issues/errors.
- Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field (chemical, biomedical, computer science, MIS, chemistry, biology, biochemistry) required.
- Internship with experience in manufacturing cGMP setting a plus.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to:
- Communicate effectively with the client and members of a diverse team.
- Document strategies, test findings and issues in clear, concise terms.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Outgoing personality with strong ability to be able to communicate effectively with members of a diverse team and document test findings and issues in clear, concise terms.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to transition between the two.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Position is full-time, forty (40) hours per week.
- Additional hours may be required on occasion.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Capable of working in a variety of office setup configurations as designated by the client.
- Job location is at the client site with intermittent travel to other client sites and the Covex Wayne, PA office. Therefore, must be able to travel by all modes of transportation.
- Willingness to travel as required – up to 100% (long distance driving and well as flight travel).