This exciting position in our Consulting Services Organization will support the process and requirements gathering efforts associated with the analysis and implementation of computer systems onsite at COVEX clients. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your experience with a rapidly growing organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate working sessions with business end-user representatives, IT representatives and vendors to determine and document both current-state and future state processes, workflow diagrams and requirements.
- Develop system/user testing scenarios and checklists based on the business process and requirements.
- Participate in the organizational change management and user adoption process.
- Planning, scheduling and oversight of user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Review of SDLC deliverables for completeness, accuracy and applicability.
- Ensuring the system implementation meets the outcomes documented in the approved Business Case.
- Measuring benefits realization vs projections defined in the approved Business Case.
- Perform and document gap analysis between systems/processes.
- Contribute to the authoring of documentation such as:
- Solution Implementation Plans and Summaries
- Test Plans and Summaries
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Test scripts
- Training documentation
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of Business analysis experience.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Ability to break down and document complex processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint.
- Effective organizational change management skills. Strong time management skills.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple business demands, prioritize and deliver in a timely manner with high standards.
- Proficient problem-solving skills and ability to rapidly learn unfamiliar processes.
- Ability to work with cross-functional global teams and interact with all staff levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
Additional job requirements:
- Position is full-time, forty (40) hours per week.
- Additional hours may be required on occasion.
- Job location is at client sites. Must be able to travel by all modes of transportation.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Capable of working in a variety of office setup configurations as designated by the client.