This exciting position in our Consulting Services Organization will support the data migration and data remediation efforts onsite at COVEX clients. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your experience with a rapidly growing organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage & Remediate data quality issues throughout work streams.
- Develop and lead working groups to drive Data Quality issues through the full lifecycle.
- Draft, Backlog, Issue Analysis, Pending Remediation, Remediation, Closed.
- Participate in root cause analysis.
- Data Strategy – Conduct analysis on data quality themes to identify trends.
- Coordinate with system and functional area leads to address data concerns.
- Communicate reference data requirements to Core Migration team.
- Gather, create and configure data for new system data entry; perform data cleansing.
- Attend project update meetings, complete metrics tracking forms, and track project tasks as required by the project.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of Business/Data analysis experience.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Ability to break down complex problems into components, identify root causes, and establish resolution plans.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large data sets.
- Effective organizational change management skills. Strong time management skills.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple business demands, prioritize and deliver in a timely manner with high standards.
- Proficient problem-solving skills and ability to rapidly learn unfamiliar processes.
- Ability to work with cross-functional global teams and interact with all staff levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
Additional job requirements:
- Position is full-time, forty (40) hours per week.
- Additional hours may be required on occasion.
- Job location is at client sites. Must be able to travel by all modes of transportation.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Capable of working in a variety of office setup configurations as designated by the client.