PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
ROLE: Business Analyst
DURATION: 1+ years (Oct 1, 2019 – Oct 31, 2020)
LOCATION: Central NJ
The Business Analyst will report to the Lead Analyst and will work across multiple workstreams, assisting with the following project-related tasks:
Our ideal candidate must have proven capabilities in the following areas:
- Gathering and drafting high-quality user/system requirements.
- Developing/re-engineering and drafting business processes.
- Working knowledge/configuring workflow systems, including workflow management and data flow diagraming.
- Data analysis.
- Schedule and assist with preparation of key program sponsor, exec sponsor, and other program wide meetings and forums.
- 5+ years of Information Technology Experience as a Business Analyst with a proven understanding of regulated, life sciences systems implementations.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and SDLC concepts.
- Knowledge of Labeling/Date-to-Market a plus.
- Ability to effectively work with business users and external vendors.
- Demonstrated collaboration and taking direction.
- Ability to travel nationally.