PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
SEEKING FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES OR SUBCONTRACTORS.
LIMS Contractor for Excel Programmer
West Point, PA (Client Site)
Through the end of 2019
Quality Assurance professional with, at minimum, a degree in Computer Science, Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Engineering or demonstration of the applicable programming experience. Candidate must have working knowledge of regulatory expectations for the manufacture and testing of sterile pharmaceutical products. The applicant should be proficient in the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) specifically regarding Excel or related programming experience. Familiarity with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) is desired but not required.
- Effectively utilizes applicable computer applications, including Windows 10 Operating System, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Performs change controls for validated Excel workbooks following applicable procedures and documents changes in an electronic repository. The projects assigned are technical in nature and require a working knowledge of testing methods and GMP Compliance.
- Candidate should be able to prepare validation testing scripts based on changes performed on Validated Excel workbooks.
- Executes dry runs and user acceptance testing for Excel workbooks per System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) requirements.
- Candidate must complete technical assignments independently once specific objectives have been defined.
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to:
- Communicate effectively with the client and members of a diverse team.
- Document strategies, test findings and issues in clear, concise terms.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Outgoing personality with strong ability to be able to communicate effectively with members of a diverse team and document test findings and issues in clear, concise terms.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to transition between the two.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Position is full-time, forty (40) hours per week.
- Additional hours may be required on occasion.
- Job location is at the client site with intermittent travel to other client sites and the Covex Wayne, PA office. Therefore, must be able to travel by all modes of transportation.
- Willingness to travel as required – up to 100% (long distance driving and well as flight travel).