These entry-level positions with our fast-growing On-Shore Testing Services (OTS) team will support the testing, validation and implementation of large-scale regulated systems for Covex’s pharmaceutical and life science clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent college graduate to get hands-on experience with a rapidly growing organization in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Participate in all phases of system testing, including:
- Work closely with a diverse team to outline the testing approach and plan the testing effort.
- Draft, review, dry-run and execute test scripts on a variety of different applications using various testing tools.
- Collaborate with team to resolve system issues/errors.
- Ensure system requirements and user processes are properly tested.
– Prepare system test plans and other project deliverables.
– Gather, create and configure data for new system data entry; perform data cleansing.
– Attend project update meetings, complete metrics tracking forms, and track project
tasks as required by the project.
– Submit weekly timesheets and status reports to Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree required.
– Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to:
- Communicate effectively with members of a diverse team.
- Document test findings and issues in clear, concise terms.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
– Work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to transition between the two.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Strong attention to detail.
Additional Job Requirements:
– Position is full-time, forty (40) hours per week.
– Additional hours may be required on occasion.
– Job location is in the Covex Wayne, PA office with intermittent travel to client sites.
– Ability to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
To join our dynamic and fast-growing team, click here!